[OULES] "Audition" for Arthur! Harris Seminar Room, Oriel College, Sunday 7th October (1st week)

OULES lists at oules.lightentertainment.org
Sat Oct 6 13:48:35 BST 2012

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well and had a good summer! Welcome to the announce
mailing list for the Light Entertainment Society in Oxford if you signed
up at Freshers' Fair!

The Light Entertainment Society will this term be presenting the show
"Arthur!" (based on the legend of King Arthur) from Tuesday to Thursday
of 8th week. The "auditions" for this production will be held on Sunday
1st Week (7th October) in the Harris Seminar Room in Oriel College (on
Oriel Square). After the "auditions" we will be going to The Mitre pub
on High Street.

Please turn up at about 8pm - there is no need to book a slot, we're
very laid back... (see below!)

If you just want to come to the pub, we'll be at the Mitre at about
10pm.

Now, when I say "auditions"... as we may have told you at the Fair we
are known for being the most relaxed and light-hearted dramatic society
within Oxford. These auditions are nothing serious at all - it's a
chance to come along, have a laugh with the rest of us and try out a
few different roles within the show. Everyone who wants a part can
have one, it's as simple as that! Even if you don't want to act, come
along 'cos there might be other stuff you may want to do!

Coming to the auditions does not by any means that you're selling your
soul to us. There are no membership costs or signing up fees, so if you
feel like it isn't for you then we wish you well and hope you find
something else during your time in Oxford that interests and excites
you.

If you're reading this message and you've missed the auditions, then

Hope to see you all on Sunday!
pilly

PS: Check out the OULES website: http://oules.lightentertainment.org/
PPS: Also check out: http://oxfordassassinsguild.org.uk/ because they're awesome